Pages

Suhaagraat of a Crossdresser - Hot Crossdressing Story

Hi friends, I am back with a new exciting story which is inspired from one of my own articles from my previous blog which got deleted. As you know, I am a 25 years old guy who loves to wear ladies clothes in secret. Well, now I stay alone in a flat at Pune so as to indulge in crossdressing and spend most of my time wearing ladies clothes. I have done facial laser treatment so that I do not get a single trace of facial hair. 

So that day, I was at my flat browsing the Internet. I was chatting in a Cross Dressing group on Facebook. I got to know that this group has arranged a 'Suhaag raat' competition. In this competition, there are two groups. One for Crossdressers and another for CD Lovers. 

The competition is - You have to upload 5 pics of yours as a crossdresser. The members of the group will vote. The Crossdresser with the maximum votes will be selected as a dulhan or Bride. In the same way, the CD lover with maximum votes will be selected as dulha or Groom.

The two winners win a Suhaag Raat night in a 5-star hotel's honeymoon suite. I was very excited. I considered myself as one of the most beautiful CDs so my chances of winning the competition are also positive.

I browsed through the profile of the participants. I saw their photos. Except a few, all others were not perfect with crossdressing. I thought to click 5 pics of mine in different types of Indian and Western skimpy clothes.

I have a huge collection of clothes, wig and breast forms. (Breast forms are fake breasts made of silicon specially for crossdressers. These look very real and no one can make out that these are actually fake.)

These are the 5 pics I uploaded. If you also like them let me know through comments. I hoped that I'll win the competition and I was expecting it correctly because when I results came out, I was declared as a winner.

The Groom winner was some guy called as Ajay. I checked his pics. He was a handsome and tall guy and had a well built body.

I was very excited. According to the rules, the organizers of the competition came to my flat. These were 4 Crossdressers who were really very beautiful. They came wearing sarees. I had uploaded the measurement of my blouse on the internet. So they had come with a Bright Red Saree (Shaadi ka joda) and lots of jewellery.


I had to have a bath first. After having a bath, I wore my 36 inches breast forms that had big black nipples. My intention was to make Ajay mad so that he could fuck her bride like a dog in the very first night itself. 

I wore a black padded bra and hooked it from behind, then I hid me penis in between my thighs and wore a black velvet panty as it gives me a womanly feeling. The four ladies then made me wear a silky velvet red petticoat. The petticoat was really sexy, it was very soft and when it touched my thighs and legs, it started giving me hard on. 

I wore a wig which had dark brown hair and the hair came to my waist , ie , the hair were long. Then one of the ladies started helping me the in wearing the blouse. The blouse was a bright red one, it had quarter length arms, was deep in the neck area thus exposed a lot of cleavage. It had no hooks, instead it had knots on the back. It also exposed a large portion of the back but still covered the strap of the bra.

I wore the blouse and then I started draping the heavy saree which had a lot of works done on it. Somehow, they helped me wearing the saree perfectly and I told them to make the pallu in such a way that some of the cleavage would still show up from the front.

Then I sat on the dressing table. They applied heavy makeup on my face and made me look like a bright young bride. I wore a lots of heavy jewellery, earrings and all. I applied bright red lipstick, dark black kajal, sindoor and a red bindi on my forehead. I also wore golden payal. Finally I wore the dark mehroon sandals which they had brought for me.

Now we waited for the groom to come in his car. The car arrived in 10 minutes. It was a White Mercedes car decorated in a great way. The dulha was sitting at the back seat. The ladies took me to the car which belonged to a 5-star hotel.


I sat inside the car and smiled at Ajay and said "Hello."

He smiled back, took my hand in his hand and kissed it.

The driver drove the Merc for 20 minutes and finally we were at the entrance of the hotel. We went upstairs and entered the honeymoon suite.
It was a beautiful room with a king sized bed in the middle which was decorated with flowers. It had a lot of decorations in and around the room.


As per custom, I sat on the middle of the bed with my pallu covering my head and face. I was hoping that it should be one of the memorable nights with Ajay.

Ajay came with rose petals in his hands. He switched off the lights but didn't switch off the 4 lamps which lit the room with yellow lights and were very romantic. He sat on the bed and started throwing rose petals on me. He lifted my ghoonghat and saw my face. I acted as if I was blushing. He smiled and said "You are very beautiful"

I said "You are also very handsome ji"

Then he told me "From the past few days, I have been looking at your photos and masturbating 3-4 times a day, now it is my chance to satisfy my thirst."

I was greatly aroused by what he said and became very horny. Suddenly Ajay started kissing me and I responded smoothly. He placed his hand inside my pallu on my blouse and started pressing my boobs. Then he started removing his white sherwani. He also removed his vest and was topless. Then he hugged me while pressing his nude chest on me. He said "Waao, feels great."

We started kissing again. HE removed my pallu from my blouse and exposed my hot deep cleavage. Then he started kissing and licking my cleavage and my neck. I moaned in a sexy manner "ahhh.. ummmm..."

Then Ajay told me "Touch here, on my penis and see how hard it has become."

I placed my hand on his pyjama and felt his rock hard penis waiting to be freed from the cage. I started pressing his dick from over his pants. He closed his eyes and moaned "ahhh.... ohhh.,..." 

Then he took my hand in his hand and slid it inside his pants. I felt his warm penis waiting for my hand to touch it. Oh my God!! it was a very big dick. He started removing his pyjama and was successful in letting his pyjama down. I held his penis in my hand and was rubbing it. He had become very horny, hugged me again and started untieing the knots of my blouse. 

He untied my blouse and rubbed my bra strap. He also opened my bra strap and with his teeth, he started removing my blouse from my arms, biting my shoulders and neck at regular intervals.
Then he removed my whole blouse and also my bra. He started squeezing both my big breasts with his hands and stood with the help of his knees facing me. He placed his 9inch long cock in between my breasts and started fucking my breasts. 

While he was fucking my breasts, the tip of his dick was touching my lips. Then he undraped my saree. I was just in petticoat. I took his dick in my hand and shaked it. Licked its head and started taking it in my mouth. I was sucking his dick, pressing my tongue on his hard rod up and down. I fully took his dick down my throat and sucked it like an obedient wife.

Then he told me "That's it, now let me fuck you, I have been waiting for this moment for the last 5 days. I wouldn't wear a condom while fucking you because you are my wife tonight."

I was becoming hornier and hornier by listening to his dirty talks. I lifted my petticoat and he asked me to sit like a bitch on the bed as he wanted to fuck me in doggy style. I did as he said, He lifted my petticoat and lowered my panty to expose my ass.

He started rubbing my asshole with his dickhead. He said "Feel the pleasure that my rod is going to give you."


Then he started inserting his dick in my asshole. I moaned and screamed at the same time.
When he inserted it fully in my asshole, he climbed on my back and held both my boobs in his hands. He started pushing his rod in and out of my asshole and at the same time he was squeezing my breasts with every stroke.

When he increased his speed both of us started panting heavily "ohh yesss.. fuckk me.. ahhh.. ohhhhh" I was screaming like this.

After 20 minutes of fucking in this style, I made him lie on bed, I removed my petticoat and panty. Then I sat on his tummy and took his dick in my hand and placed it on my asshole. Slowly I started siting on his dick making it go inside my asshole. Then I started jumping on his dick like a bitch and he was pressing my boobs. After fucking like this for 10 minutes, he suddenly got up and made me lie on the bed.

While I was lying on bed, he came in between my thighs and kept both my legs on his shoulders. Then he inserted his dick once again in my asshole. While he was fucking me in this style, I couldn't stop my urge to masturbate. I took my hard erect dick in my hand and started masturbating heavily. Just then he said that he wanted to cum. He started masturbating his dick and spurted out all his hot sperms on my face and boobs. I also took out my sperms at the same time.

Oh my god, I never saw anyone taking out so much sperms in one shot, I clearly understood how this guy Ajay was waiting for 5 days to fuck me.

That night, we fucked again in the same positions. This was my experience of a suhaag raat. I hope you liked the story.


2 comments:

  1. amazing stories i read. but worried to check on my son

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me. fakeboobs

    ReplyDelete