Pages

My Dog fucked me while I was Crossdressed

Hi friends, this is Rani. I am going to share with you an incident that happened 3 years ago. Though this incident is not real, but some part of this story is true. Yes I had some horny experiences with my dog and this story is encouraged from those incidents. My height is 5'6 feet and I am a bit healthy. I stay alone in a rented flat as I am heavily indulged in crossdressing. I wear all types of Indian dresses like sarees, salwar kameez, nighties etc. I also wear wig and breast forms. That day I was crossdressed in a purple saree for the whole day. At night I removed my saree, blouse, petticoat, bra and panty to have a bath.


My skin is hairless, soft and smooth. I have no facial hair. I had a hot water bath and came out of the washroom wearing a towel. I had my breast forms ON. My boobs size is 36 inches. While crossdressed my figure is 36-32-36.

I wore a pink velvety soft panty. Such soft panties give me hard on and also make me feel feminine and horny. I hid my semi hard penis in between my thighs and wore the panty. I didn't wear any bra. Then I wore a pink satin nighty. I had my wig on my head. You can see the pic above to have an idea of the kind of nighty I was wearing.

I lied down on bed and started reading filmfare magazine. I read bollywood magazines to have an idea on what the actresses are wearing now a days. While I was reading the magazine my dog came and sat besides me on bed. His name was Bruno.

He was a tall dog and his breed was Labrador Retriever. He sat besides me and slowly started rubbing his face on my arm. I cuddled his with love and affection. I always remained crossdressed in front of him and used to cuddle always.

I once again got back to my task of reading the magazine. Then Bruno started snuffing my left armpit. Then he started licking my armpit which made me feel good. Then I myself offered him my right armpit and he started licking it too. I was feeling good and just thought that he was loving me with affection.

Then he once again sat back in his normal posture and I kept the magazine behind and closed my eyes as I was feeling sleepy. Then I felt something unusual at my back side in my ass area. I opened my eyes and saw Bruno was rubbing his face on my ass from over the nighty.

Then he started licking my nighty from over my ass area. I was feeling something fishy but didn't give heed to it, though I liked the feeling of being licked at my ass. I was getting a bit horny. However I was feeling sleepy too. I didn't know why but I lifted my nighty and lowered my panty from the ass area and exposed my bare ass to Bruno.

Then he didn't do anything and all my excitement was gone so I once again closed my eyes and went back to sleep. But then suddenly after a few minutes Bruno started licking my bare ass with his tongue. Oh my god what a feeling it was. I opened my eyes and felt really horny.

Bruno started licking my ass hole with his tongue. He kept of licking it deeper and deeper and I liked the sexy feeling. Then I got up from my position to go to another room. Just when I got up, I was shocked to see Bruno. He was panting hard and his dick had grown 10 inches longer.

I had never seen my pet Bruno's hardened dick. But here it was. I was afraid that he might fuck me, so I quickly tried getting up from bed but while doing this Bruno barked at me. I was in horror. I was afraid that if I get up he might bite me.

When Bruno licked my asshole I felt horny but never thought of having sex with a dog. I gave it and lied back. He climbed on me and started poking my ass cheecks with his hard dick. I understood that he wanted to fuck me. I resisted and got up. Then he barked very heavily and I was in terror.

I once again lied back and thought this isn't time to go back so I had to give in to a Dog's demand. I changed my posture and lied on my tummy. Bruno climed on my back and I removed my panty completely from under the nighty.

He started inserting his hard dick in my asshole. It was long but not broad. With one or two thrusts he inserted his dick completely in my asshole. It was not that painful as I thought. When a dog is fucking you, let him fuck you completely, if you resist then his dick gets stuck in your ass and cannot be removed without operation.

Thus I didn't resist and he kept on fucking me at a high speed and I started moaning in pain and pleasure. His speed of fucking was twice faster than a man's speed. HE kept on fucking while I removed my nighty and was completely nude. My boobs were hanging like melons and I was feeling great.

My penis had also become rock hard but I didn't get a chance to shake it. Suddenly after 15 minutes when I was drenched in sweat from head to toe, Bruno ejaculated a lot of sperms inside my asshole. He kept on spurting his sperms in my asshole. His sperms were so warm and I felt in heaven when he ejaculated deep inside my asshole.

Then he took his penis out from my asshole and lied down behind me. Then I got up and he became normal as an obedient pet. But my penis was rock hard. I fingered my asshole and started masturbating my penis with a great speed. Within 1 few seconds I took out a lot of sperms on the floor. 

This was one of the most hot and exhausting sexperience of my life. I went to the bathroom, cleaned myself and went to sleep in a different room. From that day, I kept bruno tied with a chain in a corner.


Click Here to connect with me on Twitter



6 comments:

  1. You should have taken the entire thing in the camera. It will bring good market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story i am also cd i do not god has given such a smeling power that they can under stand my friend is also cd He had a dog though i use to go to his home in men clothes but i do not under stand that crossdresser body leaves some smell when ever i go to my friend house dog starts barking moving his tail when i sit on chair he will jump on me start licking my feets and his dick use to come out one day i just i bend down to my knees that dog came behind me and wanted to insert his dick in my ass i was feeling horny i wantedto get fucked but due to fear that dog penny get locked my friend told me not only me with other cd friends also he behaves in same manner

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...so nice story...I'd love to have same experience with a dog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot story, I've been having fantasies about being a dogs bitch for a few years now. I'm an extremely submissive sissy & just the thought of getting fucked by a dog gets me hard! I don't know for sure if I would ever let a dog fuck me though. Most of my fantasies involve me having a master & I'm his sissy-pet. He decides to teach me what it's like to be a real bitch, so without me knowing he brings home a dog. In my fantasies the dog is usually a doberman or a German shepherd. I get super horny & very uninhibited when I'm stoned & my master knows this & often gets me really high before having sex with me to make me as slutty as possible. The day he brings the dog home I'm in bed watching television. My master comes in with a bong packed & passes it to me. I take a hit & go to pass it back but he tells me to smoke it all myself. As I'm sitting there smoking he tosses my french maids outfit on the bed & tells me to put it on. I do as he says & then he takes a leash & fastens it to my collar. Master collared me months earlier. The collar is pink with a tag that has "sissy pet" printed on it. I stop smoking but my master tells me to finish the bowl, I'm already super stoned but I finish it. Now I begin thinking about sex like I always do when I'm stoned & I start getting incredibly horny. Master pulls on the leash & commands me to follow him. I get off the bed & onto the floor & start crawling behind him. He leads me into the garage which surprises me. In the corner of the garage there's several heavy cement blocks with metal rings attached. He leads me to them & tightens the leash & fastens it to one of the blocks. My head is resting on the block & I can't move it. I start to get nervous & ask him what he's going to do but he doesn't answer instead he takes a ball-gag & puts it in my mouth! Then he spreads my legs apart & fastens them to a couple of other blocks. I'm on all fours unable to move & at his mercy! He gets behind me & I feel him spraying something onto my ass. Then he goes back into the house & a few minutes later he walks back in with a big German shepherd! Before anything happens I already know what my master has planned & I start to panic a little. My master walks in front of me with the dog & he looks down at me & says "Sissy I would like you to meet Zeus, he's going to be your new master! He walks the dog behind me & removes it's leash & say's "Zeus, this is Sissy & she's a little cum-slut. Her holes need to be filled with hard cock & cum constantly. She's your bitch now, enjoy!" I was really freaking out now but I was helpless! Then I felt Zeus's nose on my ass & heard him sniffing! Master started laughing & said "That's it boy, make that sissy yours!" Zeus starts licking my ass & I can hear him slurping. I can't believe it's happening but I realize I'm getting hard! I'm so stoned I'm not thinking straight & the dogs' tongue feels so good! Suddenly he pounces up & his paws are on my back! He starts poking his hard doggy cock at my ass & I'm actually getting hornier in anticipation! Then suddenly he enters me & begins fucking me hard & fast! His cock feels big & it hurts at 1st but soon it starts feeling good & I'm drooling as he slams me. He continues fucking me & I just keep feeling hornier & hornier. I realize that my master is holding a camera filming it all! Then master removes the ball gag & says "beg your new master for his cum!" I'm so fucking horny & I'm really getting into it. I start begging Zeus just as master wants...Please fuck me! Please fill me with your cum! I suddenly start cumming all over the floor! Zeus has given me a sissygasm & then he fills me with his load!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to make my fantasy a reality but I don't know how to go about it. Does anyone know what I can do or go. I'm so horny, I wish some dom with dogs would contact me & we could chat about making this happen...egburn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete