Pages

Sister caught me Cross Dressing in Mom's clothes (Hot story)

Hi friends, I am back with one more story. I am a 28 year old guy who likes to cross dress from childhood. My mom is a school teacher and I stay at home because I am pursuing post graduation through distance learning. When mom goes to school, I dress up in her clothes and stay inside the house for the whole day like this. Mom and Dad are divorced and thus both of them stay in different cities.
I have an elder sister who is married and is 10 years older to me. She had come home that day with her son to stay with us for a week. As mom went to school in the morning, sister also went with her. 


I thought that she would come late. So I went to mom's bedroom to get dressed in her clothes. First of all, I removed all my clothes and had a nice warm bath in her bathroom.

After I came out from the bathroom, I quickly went to her wardrobe area. I hid my penis in between my thighs and started looking for a soft panty to wear. I took out a brown colored panty. The panty was made up of viscous cotton and was really very soft. It had small white flowers design on it. I wore the panty which fit me perfectly on my round ass.

Then I took out a white bra. My mom is a curvaceous woman as you can see in the above pic. Her height is 5'2 inches and figure is 36 - 34 - 36. I am also a bit plump. So her clothes would fit me perfectly. I wore the bra and hooked it from behind. The straps of the bra on my shoulders were a bit tight and thus it gave me a very womanly feeling. The straps felt great on my skin.

I took out two cushion covers and folded them in round shape and placed them in the bra cups to make fake boobs. Whenever I cross dress, I imagine myself as a Woman and not as a crossdresser. I love imagining me as a homely housewife.

Then I took out a dark pink petticoat. I wore the petticoat and loved the feeling of the soft cotton touching my thighs, my legs and my ass. I tied the petticoat just over my belly. Then I took out a dark pink blouse. I believe that blouse is the most important part of cross dressing. It has to be a perfect fit. My mom's blouse is a bit tight on my body but I love the feeling.

I wore the blouse, adjusted my bra straps inside the blouse and hooked it from the front. The arms of the blouse were a perfect fit. It had deep low back cut but front side was normal but still I have seen that when mom wears this blouse, it forms a good cleavage from the front. I was looking and admiring myself in front of the mirror and JUST THEN

THE DOOR OPENED ! ! ! !

My sister was standing at the bedroom door. Mom must have given her the house keys and thus she was able to open the front door. I was not expecting her to come so soon. She was equally surprised by seeing me like this. But then she started laughing uncontrollably.

She said while laughing "How funny you look in ladies clothes."

I didn't say anything. She then called her son to come inside the room and look at me. Her son is 18 years old. He came inside and looked at me but didn't say anything. My sister held my hand and made me sit on the bed. She also sat besides me. Her son sat at the opposite end of the bed.

She asked me "For how long have you been doing this?"

I said "Since childhood."

She said "I will not tell anyone about this and neither will Munna(Her Son). But you tell me about this hobby of yours."

I said "I like to dress up in ladies clothes. I love the feeling of the soft ladies clothes on my skin."

She said "Are you gay? Tell me frankly"

I said "No didi, I am Bi. Normally I like girls but when I am dressed in female clothes, I get attracted to men."

She touched my shoulders and felt something from over the blouse. She said "Oh my god, you are also wearing mom's bra underneath that blouse."

I said "I am also wearing her panty."

She said "Then during childhood, you must have also dressed in my clothes."

I said "Yes. I used to wear your bra and your panties. I love to wear mom's sarees along with blouse and petticoat. It gives me a very womanly feeling."

Just then Munna (my sister's son) got up from the bed and started walking towards the bathroom. Both of us, ie, me and my sister could see a strong bulge in his pants.

Sister asked him "Where are you going?"

Munna said "To the washroom mom."

Sister looked at me and said "Look, he got excited by seeing you like this."

Then she turned to Munna and said "No need to go to the washroom. I know why you want to go. Just shut up and sit here."

But Munna childishly said "Please mom, let me go. I cannot control."

By listening to his words, I got excited and started feeling horny. My sister was a bit angry on Munna. 

She said "You have grown up so quickly. I never expected that you must be knowing about this stuff for which you want to go to the washroom. Just come and sit here."

She made him sit besides me and said to him "Why don't you wear underwear? Everyone can see your erect penis from over your pants. Please, don't do something you don't know about."

He said "Mom, please don't say anything and let me go to the bathroom."

Sister said "Show me what you want to do in bathroom. Show me here."

My excitement level was on top now. Munna was hesitant. I said "Munna, your mom is right. You may hurt your private part if you are doing it for the first time. You show us what you want to do inside bathroom."

Then my sister grabbed his pants, unbuttoned it and pulled it down. As soon as she pulled his pants down, a big 7 inch black dick sprang out. My sister was shocked and she expressed her shock by keeping her hands on her mouth in amazement.

I was constantly looking at his hard dick. I asked Munna, "Have you done this before?"

He said "Yes, just 2 times."

Sister said "I cannot believe how he could do this. Show me how you do it."

Just then Munna held his penis in his hand and started pressing it. I said by looking at him. "Do not do it this way. You will hurt your penis. Let me show you how to do this."

I held his hard penis in my hands now. I slowly pressed it and started moving its skin downwards. Munna closed his eyes and exclaimed "Arrrreeehhhhh..  aaaahhhhhhhhhh."

My sister was totally surprised now. I looked at her and told "If we have moved this much forward, then let me handle his tool."

She said "Go ahead"

Now I got up from bed and sat on the floor on my knees. I started moving his penis up and down slowly. Then I placed my tongue on his penis tip and pressed it. He said "AAAaaaaaahhhhhhhh....."

Then I took his rock hard penis in my mouth and started sucking it in up and down movement. While I was sucking his penis, my sister got up from bed and said "Its so hot and humid climate today."


While saying this, she removed the pallu of her saree and exposed her blouse front to us. She removed her blue saree and was now just in a sleeveless blue blouse and a blue petticoat. My sister is a hot woman. Her height is 5'4 feet and her figure is 34-32-36.

She sat in the middle of the bed and started looking at our foreplay with excitement in her eyes which I could clearly see. Her armpits had become full sweaty that made her blouse wet with sweat from armpits area. The davidoff perfume smell was also quite heavy.

I sucked Munna's hard penis for another 5 minutes and I really wanted him to fuck me. His penis was as hard as an iron rod.

I got up from my knees and said "Munna, now you insert your penis in my ass hole."

Munna also got up from the bed. I sat on the bed in doggy position. Munna was more confident now. He lifted my pink petticoat and pulled my panty down. I was feeling extremely horny. Munna then applied some saliva on my ass hole.

Then he placed his dick on my ass hole. He slowly started pushing his rod like hard penis inside my asshole. I was feeling great. Within a minute, he started thrusting his penis in and out of my asshole and I was feeling great. My sister was looking at us and unknowingly she was pressing her pussy area from over her petticoat.

When Munna started fucking me with great speed while pressing my boobs from over my blouse, my sister said "Thats it, I can't take it anymore. I want to rub my pussy."

She quickly removed her black panty from under her petticoat and exposed her hairy pussy to us. She started rubbing her wet pussy with full speed by looking at us. Munna also got excited and fucked me like a dog. After fucking me for 10 minutes, as soon as he took out his penis from my asshole, I understood that he wanted to CUM.

I turned around and faced him. He spurted out lots and lots on hot white sperms on my face, my neck and my blouse. I took his penis in my hand and then sucked the remaining sperms out of his penis.

He was totally exhausted by now. But I removed my panty completely from under my petticoat. My penis was also hard as a rock by now. I also wanted to take out my sperms by masturbating my penis.

Just then I looked at my sister. I quickly went near her in between her thighs, grabbed her thighs in my hands, lifted her petticoat and started inserting my rock hard penis in her hairy wet pussy. I fully inserted my penis in her pussy. And I started fucking her like a mad horse.

She was shouting with excitement "Aaaaaahhhhh... Fucckkkk meeeeeee... bitchhh"

While I was fucking her, Munna again got excited and his dick was again hard and erect. He stood on the bed and started masturbating his penis just over where I was fucking his mom.

I fucked my sister madly for 3-5 minutes and spurted out lots of hot sperms inside her pussy. And as soon as I spurted my sperms inside her hairy pussy, she climaxed. Her pussy threw out lots and lots of hot liquid and she was in heaven "aaaaaaahhhhhh...... fucccckkkkkkk."

Then Munna also masturbated heavily and once again threw his hot sperms on my face and his mom's face.

It was a great crossdressing cum fucking experience. Now when ever mom would go to college, my sister would dress me up in mom's sarees, nighties and also in her salwar kameez. But we kept Munna out of this as she was his mom.

---------------------------------END OF STORY ------------------------------------
Click Here to connect with me on Twitter






5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work.. fakeboobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. crossdresser shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. シリコンパンツ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about.. philippines dating

    ReplyDelete