Pages

Story of How I became a Shemale from a Crossdresser

Hi friends the following story is by one of our fans. I am a 33 years male to female crossdresser. I was crossdressing since my college life. I dont have parents. I have been brought up in an orphanage. From my childhood, Internally I felt like a woman. When I passed my graduation I worked in a firm. A retired army man(widower) was running that firm. I worked there as a data entry operator. He provided me a room in his house. I stayed alone.When I was alone in the room I used to apply make up on my face like a female does. I have wigs , saree, salwar suit and jewellery. I had already pierced my both ears. I am very happy to live here Because there is no disturbance.

On one Sunday, I was in my room and had applied heavy make up on my face. I was watching movie in my TV. I forgot to close the door. Sudddenly my boss came to my room. When he saw me he was a bit confused to recognize me and asked me who am I. When he listened my voice then he realized who was it. I was very much nervous to see him.

But he told me not to worry , he will not tell anybody. You are looking so beautiful. One condition if you wear ladies clothes in the office then I will not tell anybody. Initially I denied but I had no way . Because if he kicks me out then I'll be unable to get my bread also.

So I told him I am ready to do that but only after the sweeper goes back after cleaning the room. In our office I am the single employee.Next day the sweeper cleaned the office in the morning the left. After he left, I came to the office as a lady.

I was wearing blue saree with matching blouse. I have breast forms which give me good cleavage. I have smooth body and face without a trace of a single hair. We enjoyed a lot inside the office. After one month my boss decided to remove the sweeper.

After that entire time I used to live like a woman. But everytime it was not possible to live there as a woman. Some of the labourers were also working there. After 15 days my boss decide to keep me in his home.

He was living alone. His son was working in USA. In his home there is no problem for me living like a women. I do all the house hold work like a lady does. cleaning the room, clothes and making food also. I enjoyed this part of me. We also had sex every night. I lived there as his wife. I used to wear sarees and in the night, I used to change into nighties.

He had a very good stamina for sex. He purchased lots of sarees , jewellery, custom for me. Almost everyday I sucked his penis & did oral and anal sex with him. He gave me some hormone pills for developing my boobs. Even I did my hair removal surgery. Due to taking hormone pills my natural boobs increased, so I stopped using breast forms.

It continued almost 10 years, my hair was developed like a woman, and some times I went outside as female . When his son come to India, I moved to farm house. He stayed only for 5-10 days. His son thought I was a trustable care taker.

He never recognised me as a crossdresser. once my boss went to America for a long period. I was staying alone in the home. I felt lonely. Once I called our driver to my home. Before he reached the home I was fully dressed like a woman. I was in a green saree which was a bit transparent. I was wearing a tight green blouse which had deep back and deep neck cut which revealed my cleavage.

When he reached I called him to our room. He was unable to recognize me. After sometime when he recognized and was surprised. He is just 20 years old, I saw his penis erect. He is a tall handsome guy around 6'. I was unable to control my self. I never sex with any young guy. I gave him some coffee.

He touched my hand and unable to control, he started kissing me on my check. Then we went to our bed room. He pressed my natural boobs. Both of us removed our clothes and were fully naked. He licked my whole body. I started sucking his 8" penis. He inserted his finger in my ass hole.

I was very much excited to see his tight penis. Then he started to enter his penis my ass hole. He fucked me really hard and after 15 minutes his sperms fell in my ass hole. I enjoyed a lot. From that day I told him to stay with me at night.

Now he rarely stayed in his room. It continue for around 1 month. One day he came to my home with two friends staying with him. One is 20 years and another is 18 years. Both are students in a local college. They belonged to same place. Due to higher education were staying here.

Our driver introduce them to me and told that they are ready to pay me for having group sex. We enjoy that night too much. I sucked their cocks and had sex. From that night they frequently visited my home. We would even go out in our car also. When my boss came to India I was unable to have sex with him.

After 6 months my boss decided to sell his property and move to USA. I was in a dilemma because from the past year I have been staying as a lady. Now I am no longer a crossdresser, however I have become a shemale due to all surgeries. I have natural 34 size boobs, hair like women, no facial and body hair but I have a penis. Now I can't go back to my male avatar.

Finally he sold everything. I discussed this with the driver and started staying with him. I lived there like his girlfriend in his home. But some days later the college boys brought new boys for sex. He even collected money from them.

Now i am a fully sex worker. Basically the teen age boys come here and have sex with me and pay me good.

Click Here to connect with me on Twitter







20 comments:


  1. 09818592392 gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now 09818592392 all india ki all city's mey service avlable koi dhokha dhadhi nhi full secret service providers koi bhi problem nhi full maza full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now 09818592392 service all india ki all city's mey service avlable koi dhokha dhadhi nhi full secret service providers koi bhi problem nhi full maza full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now 09818592392

    ReplyDelete

  2. 09818592392 gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now 09818592392 all india ki all city's mey service avlable koi dhokha dhadhi nhi full secret service providers koi bhi problem nhi full maza full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now 09818592392 service all india ki all city's mey service avlable koi dhokha dhadhi nhi full secret service providers koi bhi problem nhi full maza full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now 09818592392

    ReplyDelete
  3. 09818592392 gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now 09818592392 all india ki all city's mey service avlable koi dhokha dhadhi nhi full secret service providers koi bhi problem nhi full maza full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now 09818592392 service all india ki all city's mey service avlable koi dhokha dhadhi nhi full secret service providers koi bhi problem nhi full maza full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now 09818592392

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most folks just do not understand how to move toward transgender ladies. Normally they're so apprehensive they can't help however commit an error. All things considered, from what I've seen throughout the years there are a couple of basic missteps that I see again and again. www.bestshemalecam.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. जिगोलो - इसमें बड़े घरानों की महिलाएं अपने साथ सेक्स करने के लिये युवा लड़कों को पैसे देती है | उसे जिगोलो कहते है | call me 24/7 sarvuce call me fast . 09818592392call me

    इन लड़कों से सेवाएँ लेने वाली महिलाएं (अमीर अय्याश महिलाएं) भी बड़े घरानों की होती है... जो एक बार के 7 से 12 हजार रूपये तक देती है | अगर आप भी जिगोलो बनकर पैसे कमाना चाहते है तो जल्द ही हमसे संपर्क करे .... Call me 9818592392

    महिला की उम्र:- 25 से 40 वर्ष 09818592392call me

    सर्विस समय:- एक सप्ताह में 2 से 3 महिलाओं को सर्विस देना होता है... ( मात्र 2 घंटा )
    ​call me any time fast 09818592392
    स्थान:- आपके शहर से 200 कि.मी. के आसपास बड़े शहरो में ( 5 स्टार होटल या उनके बंगलो पर ) aap apne city me rah kar paisa kamay full sicret full sefty ke sath boy girls and women sicret sex job call me 9818592392 gigolo jib kitti party all sarvice hai call me fast 9818592392 sarvice any time fast call me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shockingly, this threat has heightened the issues related with fetus removal, undesirable pregnancy and other viral infections reached through sex. For what reason would it be advisable for you to share condoms when you can show individuals the advantages of restraint? Meetagirls

    ReplyDelete
  7. ACCEPTING SLAVE

    Contact saying "SLAVE from BLOG "



    Instagram - mistress.ankita01

    https://www.instagram.com/mistress.ankita01?r=nametag



    Telegram - Mistress_ankita1

    https://t.me/Mistress_ankita1






    ReplyDelete
  8. For the present ladies, undergarments implies significantly more to them than a bra and underwear to cover their resources. It allows ladies to sexify themselves from the inside and fulfill themselves, feel hot, be sure and pleased to be a lady. best ebony cams

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  10. जिगोलो - इसमें बड़े घरानों की महिलाएं अपने साथ सेक्स करने के लिये युवा लड़कों को पैसे देती है | उसे जिगोलो कहते है | call me 24/7 sarvuce call me fast . 09818592392call me

    इन लड़कों से सेवाएँ लेने वाली महिलाएं (अमीर अय्याश महिलाएं) भी बड़े घरानों की होती है... जो एक बार के 7 से 12 हजार रूपये तक देती है | अगर आप भी जिगोलो बनकर पैसे कमाना चाहते है तो जल्द ही हमसे संपर्क करे .... Call me 9818592392

    महिला की उम्र:- 25 से 40 वर्ष 09818592392call me

    सर्विस समय:- एक सप्ताह में 2 से 3 महिलाओं को सर्विस देना होता है... ( मात्र 2 घंटा )
    ​call me any time fast 09818592392
    स्थान:- आपके शहर से 200 कि.मी. के आसपास बड़े शहरो में ( 5 स्टार होटल या उनके बंगलो पर ) aap apne city me rah kar paisa kamay full sicret full sefty ke sath boy girls and women sicret sex job call me 9818592392 gigolo jib kitti party all sarvice hai call me fast 9818592392 sarvice any time fast

    ReplyDelete

  11. जिगोलो - इसमें बड़े घरानों की महिलाएं अपने साथ सेक्स करने के लिये युवा लड़कों को पैसे देती है | उसे जिगोलो कहते है | call me 24/7 sarvuce call me fast . 09818592392call me

    इन लड़कों से सेवाएँ लेने वाली महिलाएं (अमीर अय्याश महिलाएं) भी बड़े घरानों की होती है... जो एक बार के 7 से 12 हजार रूपये तक देती है | अगर आप भी जिगोलो बनकर पैसे कमाना चाहते है तो जल्द ही हमसे संपर्क करे .... Call me 9818592392

    महिला की उम्र:- 25 से 40 वर्ष 09818592392call me

    सर्विस समय:- एक सप्ताह में 2 से 3 महिलाओं को सर्विस देना होता है... ( मात्र 2 घंटा )
    ​call me any time fast 09818592392
    स्थान:- आपके शहर से 200 कि.मी. के आसपास बड़े शहरो में ( 5 स्टार होटल या उनके बंगलो पर ) aap apne city me rah kar paisa kamay full sicret full sefty ke sath boy girls and women sicret sex job call me 9818592392 gigolo jib kitti party all sarvice hai call me fast 9818592392 sarvice any time fast

    ReplyDelete
  12. To proceed, Romanian young ladies are delicate and they have the funny bone. Nonetheless, they may end being trapped in their own snare. Perhaps a man would not like to have a genuine connection with them, yet they go gaga for an impolite individual, who talks ordinarily, and afterward they can truly endure, however they continue endlessly.domination cams

    ReplyDelete

  13. 09818592392 gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now 09818592392 all india ki all city's mey service avlable koi dhokha dhadhi nhi full secret service providers koi bhi problem nhi full maza full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now 09818592392 service all india ki all city's mey service avlable koi dhokha dhadhi nhi full secret service providers koi bhi problem nhi full maza full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now 09818592392

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spam is likewise overflowing on free dating locales. You have email and on location spam. The on location spam ordinarily appears as a lovely female who requests that you pay to see her live cam show. Email spam is assorted. You will at times get many spam-offers each day. muscle cams

    ReplyDelete
  15. A few ladies experience issues denying male advances. They yield however feel sorry subsequently. They hate the way that society (fundamentally different ladies) decided against them since ladies needn't bother with sex as men do. Ladies are normally latent. mature cams

    ReplyDelete
  16. How your accomplice responds to being told "no" and how obstinate is he/she regarding the matter of sex is an illustration of where warnings may show up. A someone who is addicted needing a substance can turn out to be exceptionally upset when they don't get it. Spousal assault is a genuine article, and in light of the fact that they didn't pressure you into sex with power doesn't mean there wasn't an offense.cuckold cams

    ReplyDelete
  17. She additionally realizes that a wink is a simple "cop-out". Anybody can look through many online profiles and wink at all that moves. Things being what they are, according to her viewpoint, for what reason would it be a good idea for her to invest energy on you when there are many folks setting aside the effort to send her genuine messages each day? dirty cam

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sex web based dating administrations are by a wide margin the most famous dating administrations on the web right now. A huge number of singles go out each end of the week to ideally track down an accomplice to bring home for a casual hookup.free femdom cams

    ReplyDelete

  19. COLL NOW 09818592392call COLL BOY PLAY BOY SEX SERVICE GIGOLO इस में बड़े घरानों की महिलाएं अपने साथ सेक्स करने के लिए युवा लड़कों को पैसे देती है उसे जिगोलो कहते हैं इन लड़कों से सेवाएं लेने वाली महिलाएं अमीर अय्याश महिलाएं भी बड़े घरानों की होती है जो एक बार के 16000 से 26000 हजार रुपए देती है अगर आप भी जिगोलो बन कर पैसे कमाना चाहते हैं तो जल्द ही हम से संपर्क करें COLL NOW 09818592392call COLL BOY PLAY BOY SEX SERVICE महिलाओं की उम्र 20 से 45 वर्ष SEX SERVICE समय एक सप्ताह में दो से तीन लड़कियों या महिलाओं को SEX SERVICE देना होता है माश्र दो से तीन घंटे स्थान आप के शहर से 50 से 100 किलोमीटर के आस पास बड़े शहरों में फाइफ स्टार होटल या उनके बंगले पर अब डरने और शरमाने का समय नहीं है अब MALE और FEMALE हर एक मीटिंग में 16000 से 26000 कमाओं और अपनी जिंदगी के हर एक पल का मजा लो HIGH SOCIETY के लड़के और लड़कियों के साथ आप के आप ने ही CITY में आज ही ज्वाइन होने के लिए काल करें COLL NOW 09818592392call COLL BOY PLAY BOY SEX SERVICE दोस्तों फेसबुक पर आप को कोई हाउसवाइफ सीधा संपर्क नहीं करेंगी वो सुरक्षा चाहतीं हैं प्राइवेसी चाहतीं हैं इसलिए वो कंपनियों के जरिए मिलेगी SEX SERVICE में आप को अमीर घरों की लड़कियों महिलाओं के साथ दोस्ती SEX सम्बंध बना कर उन्हें खुश करना होता है यह वह महिलाएं होती हैं जिनके HUSBAND अक्सर उनसे दूर रहते हैं इसीलिए उन्हें अपनी शारीरिक जरूरत पूरी करने के लिए GIGOLO COLL BOY PLAY BOY की आवश्यकता होती है वह GIGOLO COLL BOY PLAY BOY को इसीलिए बुलाती है क्यों की वह वदनामी के डर से आस पड़ोस में सम्बंध नहीं बनाती है इसीलिए वह GIGOLO COLL BOY PLAY BOY को बुलाती है क्यों कि GIGOLO COLL BOY PLAY BOY उन को नहीं जानते है और ना ही उन का घर क्यों कि मीटिंग होटल में होती है GIGOLO COLL BOY PLAY BOY SERVICE में मिलने वाला वेतन आप को एक मीटिंग का 16000 से 26000 रुपये हर मीटिंग का मिलेगा आपको पहली मीटिंग का 25% कमीशन देना होगा और आप को बाकी सभी मीटिंगों का 50% कमीशन मीटिंग के बाद कंपनी को देना होगा आप अपनी इच्छानुसार किसी भी टाइम की मीटिंग लें सकते हैं यह GIGOLO COLL BOY PLAY BOY SEX SERVICE भारत के सभी छोटे बड़े शहरों में उपलब्ध है आप अपनी इच्छानुसार किसी भी शहर में GIGOLO COLL BOY PLAY BOY SEX SERVICE लें सकते हैं जिस दिन आप की रजिस्ट्रेशन SERVICE फीस जमा होगी पहली मीटिंग उसी दिन होगी JOIN होने के लिए नीचे मांगी गई DETAILS WHATSAPP 09818592392call पर भेजे आप को अपना कोई भी एक आई डी देना होगा और एक पासपोर्ट फोटो देना होगा और जिस शहर में SERVICE करना है उस का नाम WHATSAPP करो और आज हमारे साथ हजारों MALE FEMALE काम कर रहे हैं 100% गोपनीय COLL NOW 09818592392call COLL BOY PLAY BOY SEX SERVICE

    ReplyDelete