Pages

Cross-dressing experience with sister during lockdown


I am a 30 year old guy (Sachin) who loves to travel and have fun. This time, I was vacationing in Goa with my sister (Neha), brother in law (jeeju) and their son. The corona virus pandemic had just started to set its footprint in India and we were totally unaware of what the future had in store for us.
After the 2 days 'janta curfew', Government announced complete lockdown from 24th March. We had just one day to reach our homes.
My jeeju had to be in Delhi because he was working in an 'essential services' sector. So he, along with my nephew took an evening flight to Delhi on the 23rd of March. My sister and I booked a late night flight to Pune. All of us thought that this lockdown would last just a week. So after a week's time, my jeeju and nephew would join me and my sister in Pune.

We landed in Pune at 1 am in the night. We had two checked in baggage, one was mine and another was Neha's (my sister). However, out of two, one luggage was misplaced by the airline. Due to lockdown news, there was a huge rush at the Goa airport and since this was the last flight, airline company made this mistake. They left my luggage at Goa Airport and we received only Neha's luggage at Pune airport.

The airline staff assured us that they would get my luggage as soon as the government let them resume their operations. So, after arguing with the airline staff for over an hour, we realized that we didn't have much option left.

Thus we took a cab and reached my sister's flat in Koregaon Park. My sister Neha used to stay in Pune because she is a high school teacher there, while her husband stayed in Delhi as he had his job there.

So we entered her 1 BHK flat and got freshened up. Now the problem was that my luggage had been mis placed and I had no clothes to wear. Neha had changed into a pink nighty while I was just wrapped in a towel and was wearing a vest.

My sister Neha is 8 years older than me, she is 36 years old, a bit plump and fair skinned. Her height is 5 ft 4 inches. I will tell more about her as the story progresses. 

Pune has a cool climate, and I was just wrapped in a towel. I needed something to wear. Neha told me "Sachin, your luggage will take time to reach here, till then, we have to manage with whatever we have."

I told her "Okay, I understand, but what will I be wearing? I don't have clothes. DO you have jeeju's clothes in the flat?"

Neha said "No, his clothes are not here. But don't worry, I will give you some of my clothes to wear."

I was feeling awkward and amused at the same time.

Neha said "Don't feel awkward, like I said, we have to manage with whatever we have in hands."

I said "Okay."

Neha opened her wardrobe and took out a blue cotton nighty for me to wear. She handed me the nighty and said "Go, change."

I went inside the bathroom, removed my towel and wore the nighty. The nighty was made of soft viscous cotton. Oh my god what a feeling it was. The soft cloth touched my skin and I was feeling great. I came out of the washroom wearing the nighty and looked at Neha, feeling a bit shy and amused.

But Neha didn't seem amused at all, she was completely normal. Thus, I became normal. I sat on the bed beside her. We chatted about the lockdown and covid situation. Then we started watching TV.

I was feeling very comfortable in the soft nighty and I told Neha "This is such a comfortable wear."

Neha said "Yes, now you understand, why we women wear nighty? This is very comfortable."

I agreed.

So, that night we slept. I slept the whole night wearing my sister's nighty. Next morning, we woke up, freshened up and had tea n breakfast.

I was going for a bath. Neha handed me another nighty and said "After having a bath, you wear this nighty."

I went inside the washroom, had a bath and when I took the nighty in my hand, oh my god what a feeling it was. This nighty was softer than the previous one. It was red in color and was made of soft satin cloth. I wore the nighty and the soft cloth when it brushed against my skin, it gave me an instant hard-on.

I was also feeling like a woman from inside. Don't know why. I came out of the washroom wearing the satin red nighty and Neha was standing in front of me. She noticed my semi hard-on and started thinking something.

Shen opened her wardrobe and handed me an underwear. She said "Sachin, I know this will feel awkward but you also understand the fact that in this lockdown we can't even go and buy an underwear for you. We can't even order online. So take this panty of mine and wear it under the nighty."

I didn't say anything, just took the panty from her and went inside the washroom. The panty was so soft, it was black colored and had floral prints on it. I wore the panty and it completely covered my ass and fit perfectly.

I was feeling in heaven after wearing the panty because it was very soft and I could feel like a woman wearing this panty. I came out of the washroom and helped Neha in cooking lunch, doing household work like cleaning the floor, brooming and washing utensils.

For a moment I completely forgot that I was a man, but I was feeling like a woman from inside because I was wearing my sister's panty and her nighty. I was also having a hard - on inside the panty because I was feeling great.

That day also passed normally. In the night, Neha told me "Sachin, my wardrobe is yours also. You find anything to wear whenever you feel like changing."

This made me feel like I have complete access to her clothes and I didn't know why I felt great at the thought of wearing my sister's clothes.

Next morning, I woke up a bit late and Neha was already in the kitchen making breakfast. I brushed my teeth and freshened up. I told my sister "Neha didi, I am going to the washroom for a bath. I'll join you in the kitchen afterwards."

She said "Yes, you go. And please select something to wear from the wardrobe."

I had a bath, placed the old nighty in the washing machine and came out of the washroom wearing a towel. I opened my sister's wardrobe to search for something to wear. I was completely hooked onto looking at her clothes. There were blouses, sarees, salwar kameez, leggings, petticoats, skirts, tops etc. I was touching each and every cloth and was feeling awesome.

I opened the drawer and saw her lingerie stashed inside. There were so many panties and bras. She had padded ones, cotton ones and also some push up bras of different colors and patters. I don't know why I was feeling as if I was in a trance. I wanted to try all her clothes.

So, I took out a soft brown panty and wore it. Oh my good it was feeling so awesome. Then took each and very bra of hers to touch and feel. I selected a white colored push up bra and started wearing it. The straps of the bra felt great on my skin. I hooked the bra from behind and saw myself in the mirror. 

I was feeling so womanly. Then I took two pillow covers, folded them and placed then inside the bra cups to make fake breasts. I was overwhelmed with joy and pleasure. What a feeling it was. Wearing my sister's bra and panty.

Then I took a black satin nighty from her wardrobe and wore it. At this point I was feeling like a complete woman. The straps of the bra on my shoulders, my ass covered in a soft panty and my skin brushing against the soft satin nighty, oh my god what a feeling it was.

I closed the wardrobe and went to the kitchen to see Neha. She saw me and was completely stunned. She became angry in an instant. She said "WTF!!! What are those? Why did you make fake breasts?"

I had completely forgotten to remove the bra. Like I said, I was feeling like a woman and it was such a pleasurable moment for me that I forgot to remove the bra. Neha came near me and touched my (fake) breasts. She started wondering and then she pulled the nighty down from my arm. There she was a bra strap.

She slapped me hard and said "Why are you wearing my Bra Sachin? Have you completely lost your mind?"

I started crying like a girl and said "You asked me to consider your wardrobe as mine."

Neha said "But I didn't mean that you start wearing my bra. Tomorrow you will start wearing my blouse and petticoat also???"

I didn't say anything but started crying unconsolably. Then Neha calmed herself and took me to the bedroom. She made me sit on the bed, and wiped my tears. She said "I am sorry I slapped you. I shouldn't have done that, but Sachin, why are you wearing my bra? Please tell me."

I said "Didi, I am sorry. Actually when you gave me nighty to wear, first day, I was feeling comfortable. Second the when I was in the satin nighty, I was feeling very fascinated because I had accepted that I have to wear your clothes for this whole lockdown. Then I started feeling like a woman from inside. So when today I opened your wardrobe and explored your clothes, I felt this urge of wearing your bra."

Neha was patiently listening to me and then said "I am sorry I slapped you, and yes, I understand that wearing women clothes might play with your mind and you wore my bra. Its alright, I am not angry now."

I said "I am sorry didi, I will remove the bra right now."

Then Neha said "No Sachin, don't remove. It's alright. If you are feeling comfortable and happy wearing my bra, then I will let you wear. This lockdown, you have to remain in my clothes. If I ask you to remove the bra, then you might wear it secretly, and I don't want that."

She continued ".. You are feeling like a woman from inside, its okay, you can wear anything from my wardrobe and I won't say anything to you."

When she finished speaking, I hugged her and said "Neha didi, thanks for being so mature and letting me fulfill my desires."

Neha smiled and said "You be my sister in this lockdown. Your name is not Sachin, from now onwards, your new name is Sujata. I will make you dressup in my saree, lehenga, salwar kameez everything in this lockdown."

Oh my god, it was such a great moment for me. 

The first part of the story ends here, wait for the second part to know more about how I dressed up in my sister Neha's saree, and how everything went on to become a very wild sexual experience for me.

4 comments:

  1. Finally u posted the story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well long time no see Rani �� ! Almost 5 years !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see new post. Loved it. Please continue and upload the next part. And also keep uploading new spicy and romantic stories...

    ReplyDelete