Pages

Crossdressing with Wife is the most hot experience

Being Friday, I left office earlier than the usual 6pm in an excitement to see my wife. Today, she will be wearing her new Lilac Rose floral saree. I sheepishly admire her when she makes extra efforts to ready herself than the usual…and today is such opportunity, hence finding excuses to reach home early. She involves me a lot in all her shopping and eventually it's me whom she rely on selecting right from her clothing to jewelry to makeup. Of late, she even dragged me to select her lingerie. 
She commented once "you are my best friend….I am fortunate to have you in the arena of woman's world. Thanks for helping me out". 

That's how she rests her confidence in me. Though I feel restless drooling at the crossroads - whether to express my urges/desires that I carried from innocent teenage years of dressings, or not, I still kept a secret to her in fear of how the reaction would be. Yet, I continued with some accessories of my own with her clothes to impersonate in the closet whenever I am alone.


As I reached home, I received a call on my cell – it's my wife. She is at her parents who are 2 km away from us and might stay back in the night. Disappointed, I opened our apartment. Seeing the new saree and blouse still on our bed in a carry-bag, my mind started racing. It is such a rush I even forgot to lock the front-door. 

Next half hour, I had quick shower and transformed to the new saree. I was so focused; I really took care of draping the saree, braiding the hair (wig) and little makeup. Appropriate accessories are added as fared by any Indian lady. Looking in the mirror, I felt I could easily pass as next door house-wife. As I admired my own beauty in the mirror I suddenly realized I didn't lock the front door; I jumped to living room to close the door immediately. I was late by few seconds, I was frozen to see newly married bride from 2nd floor making an entrance. She carried a tray filled with bangles, flowers, pasupu & kumkum.

She casually started addressing me as "akka". She applied turmeric paste to my feet, slipped red bangles to my hands saying "bangles have matched the beautiful saree you are wearing akka". 

She arranged flowers to my braid and kumkum to my forhead. I put kumkum to her with a smiling gesture, a reflux without my thinking. Then I realized the state I am in and with fear that she might notice me who I am, I just became numb with shock sitting on the sofa. 

I could barely hear her saying "I will come again akka, I have to do the same to two more sumangalis". She left saying so in a hurry.

On ring of my phone, I recovered from the shock. I ran through the scene, and realized I was in shock for about 10 minutes. I took the phone to answer my wife on the other end. I could hear my bangles while taking the phone to my ear. I worried she might have heard & once again missed my heart beat.

She kept talking "you too come here for dinner. By the way, there is the bag of the new saree you bought for me. Bring that bag; mom wants to see me in that saree. I will be expecting you in 15 minutes". 

I composed my self and convinced her that "I will be there in 30 minutes as I have to take bath".

After the call, I took a deep breathe, acknowledged my spontaneity that I bought more time to change back so I need not leave any tracks behind. I quickly removed the clothes and folded back into the bag. I tried to clean my feet, and to my dismay the color of turmeric is not going away. That's when I feared how stupid I was not closing the door in the first place.I slipped socks, wore shoe and headed off to my in-laws imagining no one would notice. 

I was greeted in, my wife took the bag whispering "today you will miss me while I dress up dear, don't worry I will show you first once I am completely ready". 

In no time, she came back asking "what are these yellow stains on the saree. Have we not checked before buying?"

No sooner I thanked god that she didn't suspect me, I heard "whose are these red bangles. I don't remember having these".

My in-laws interrupted us to take excuse for 20 minutes to get something from the nearby market. That's when my wife seductively said "take your shoe off and come to the bed-room saying, today you wear me a saree with the skills you learned observing me all this time".

I slowly removed my shoe, hoping she will not notice I went to the bedroom. I seductively made her to fix her eyes to my eyes – I changed her petticoat and blouse. I wrapped the new saree to her. 

I tried to advance for foreplay, she pushed me "not now, let me check how my saree pleats are made"

that's when I was caught red-handed – she noticed my feet.I made so many blunders this time; I came out to her straight without any lies. Unable to hold my emotions, with tears running through my eyes, I explained what happened asking her to forgive me. She asked whether I could forget all my urges/desires as a dream. My silence while tears rolling down answered her that I can't. She is gasping and suddenly looked in the bag where at the bottom; I left my wig in a hurry…..another idiotic act.

She composed herself and smiled looking back at me. She hugged me, "now I understand how you became so good at selecting my stuff. I used to wonder how you are far better than 90% of women in shopping woman's stuff".

"Every time, you tease me through your eyes while I dress. Today I saw how well you dressed me. Let me also see how you dress in this saree"

saying so she untied new saree, petticoat, blouse & bra; handed me all that stuff, "are you eager to get my panties too!" with a beaming smile. I turned red & said "no". 

She teased me "you are saying no to all these or saying no to my panties alone". 

I slowly said "no to panties", she hysterically laughed "are you wearing one of my panties right now?" 

I was caught again with the act, I just nodded yes. Her spontaneous remark "….I never knew you are such a girl" made me blush. My joy reached the skies which she noticed. I felt different while I started wearing the saree in front of her. Guilt and joy sailed through as twins. 

Slowly guilt has washed away and I felt confident with her compliment, "you are wearing sarees better than me and looking beautiful too. My blouse fit you as if it's yours. Now I know it's you who is soiling my panties. Don't worry miss hubby, I understand your temptations…….but get your own lingerie, others you can borrow mine".

She decked rows of jasmine flowers to my braid. We both lost in the new passion for each other. On hearing the door knock, my wife answered her mom saying "give a second, almost ready".Suddenly she pushed me out of the room. My in-laws were surprised seeing me in the saree. At first, they didn't understand it's me. 

They thought a friend of her might have come. With my wife's smile behind me, they realized the saree clad woman is their son-in-law. 
Initially I felt tension and fear in the air as I got exposed to my in-laws. My mother-in-law kissed me on my forehead and said "you look beautiful". 

Adjusting my pallu, she commented "you should hold to that pallu", with a smile she continued "eventually you will learn". I blushed like a new bride thinking to me "has she started treating me like her daughter-in-law?" Seeing her affection through her kiss, I replied to me "……I could feel her motherly love; …….she just helped me on my pallu…… I rather prefer to be her daughter-in-law".

When we returned home, she forced me into our bedroom. Made me completely nude. Then she made me wear a black bra and filled the cups with white foams. Then she made me wear her brown soft panties and my dick was hard.

Then I wore her pink nighty, the wig and some light make up. She was in violet nighty. That night, we didn't sleep. I kept on licking her hairy pussy with my tongue and she kept on sucking my hard dick. Whole night we fucked each other. I spurted out all my hot white sperms inside her hairy wet pussy.

Then this became our regular activity and we started enjoying ourselves to the fullest. I hope you liked the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment