Pages

Hot Cross Dressing Session with Cousin Brother and wild fucking experience

Hi friends, I am back with a new story. As this incident happened last month, so I though why not share it with all of you. Let me introduce myself. I am 25 years old boy and I have been crossdressing since childhood. My height is 5'5 feet and I am a bit plump. I keep on experimenting with mom's and sister's clothes when they are not at home. I feel like a female trapped in a male's body. I am currently pursuing MBA and I stay alone in a rented flat so that I can indulge in my cross dressing fantasies.


Last month, I went to my Mausi's place (Mother's sister) at my native place. It was a 2 weeks long holiday. As she always used to complain that I never visit her so this time I visited her place and stayed there for 2 weeks. Mausi has a son who is 5 years younger to me and thus he is my younger cousin brother.

We used to roam around Delhi on his bike and used to drink beer secretly. 10 days passed by and I was really missing my flat because I didn't get a chance to crossdress for so many days. I was really missing the feel of the satin on my skin. But anyways, it was just a matter of 4 more days and then I will head back to Pune where I was studying MBA. But before that I got a golden opportunity to crossdress.

One day, Mausa and Mausi had gone to Greater Noida for a marriage. I and Vishesh (My younger cousin) were alone at home. I was expecting Vishesh to also go with them so that I could spend the whole night wearing Mausi's saree. However he decided to stay back so that we could drink beer and enjoy.

At evening, we ordered 6 bottles of Kingfisher beer and sat down drinking one by one. After finishing 2 beers, I started feeling the urge to crossdress in mausi's clothes. But I thought if vishesh sleeps after drinking then I would secretly slip into Mausi's bedroom and wear her clothes. But just then Vishesh started talking on relationships and love.

He asked my why I didn't have any girl friend. I told him because I liked to be single and enjoyed my singlehood. I inquired about his girlfriend but he said that he broke up with his girlfriend 6 months ago because he was attracted to her mom and the she found out.

I started laughing. Then I became more eager and started asking him more. I asked him " Why were you attracted to her mom?"

He said "I like older women. Especially housewives who have great figure."

His answer made me horny. That was the first time I noticed him in a different way. Maybe because of the alcohol influence. He was 5'10 inches tall, totally dark skinned and had athletic body. I really wanted him to come someday to my flat in Pune and stay with me as my ficking partner. Then I thought that this was an opportunity and lets see how far I can stretch this.

I asked him "Yeah, that is normal. We all have sexual fantasies. Did you have sex with any Older woman?"

He said "I really want to, but I haven't yet got a chance to fuck any Aunty."

I asked "What do you like in Aunties?"

He said "I like their big breasts and their huge ass. If I ever get a chance to fuck an Aunty, I would fuck her in her ass."

His answers were making me more and more horny. To continue the conversation, I opened the last 2 bottles of beer. I continued the conversation "Whom do you admire as your ideal aunty?"

He said "There are a lot of Aunties in my colony. I even admire some of my teachers who have great fatty figure."

I said "I also admire aunties, they are really beautiful and hot. I like the way they dress up in sarees."

He was heavily drunk by now. He said "No Aunty can dress as perfectly as my Mom."

I was surprised to know his incestuous feelings for his mom. He also realized what he said just now. Then he apologetically said "Bhaiya, I am sorry. I didn't mean to say that."

I said "It is alright, I am not judging you. Everyone of us have some fantasies. So tell me, do you admire your mom in that way?"

He was comfortable by hearing my answer. He said "Yes, sometimes I think of her and masturbate in her panty. I don't really want to have any physical relation with her, but I like imagining me fucking her big round ass."

His reply was enough for me. I have had the limit of horniness now. I told him to wait for 15 minutes while I will be back. I rushed into Mausi's bedroom and closed the door.
I opened her wardrobe and carefully took out a few clothes to wear. My Mausi is a hot woman who has height of 5'2 feet, her figure is 36 - 34 - 38. She always used to wear sarees and at night she would wear nighties.

I took out a brown colored cotton panty. I removed all my clothes. I was completely nude, I hid my semi erect penis in between my thighs and slowly wore my mausi's brown cotton panty. Oh god I was in heaven. The soft cloth when it covered my round ass, I felt great.

Then I took out a white colored bra. I wore the bra and hooked it from behind. It had 3 hooks at the back. I was feeling great. The straps of the bra perfectly fit my shoulders and my back. I filled the cups of the bra with two face towels and gave them round shape. I was feeling awesome. Then I took out a yellow petticoat and wore it. I tied the petticoat just under my belly.

The petticoat was touching my thighs and my ass and made me more horny. Then it was time to wear the blouse. I took out a yellow blouse. I wore the blouse, carefully placed my fake books in them. Covered the bra straps perfectly inside the blouse and started hooking the blouse from the front.

I was missing the silicone breast forms I had at my flat in Pune. But then this moment was also special. Blouse is the most important part of cross dressing. If you have the perfect fit, then it will make you feel more feminine. Actually this yellow blouse was a bit tight but this made me feel more womanly and more horny.

Then I took out a cotton yellow saree. Draped it around my waist by tucking the ends under my petticoat. I made a two fold pallu and covered my front of the blouse. I attached the pallu at my shoulder and tucked the pallu end in my petticoat by wrapping it around my waist.

Then I sat near the dressing table. Wore a mangal sutra, wore some yellow and red bangles. Then I applied some sindoor on my forehead. Then applied a bindi just below the sindoor. I wore silver payals on my feet of both legs. Then I wore heavy red lipstick on my lips. Applied some foundation. I do not have nay facial hair as I had undergone a laser treatment a year back. I was completely feeling like a housewife who was horny after getting drunk.

Then it was time to come in front of Vishesh. I opened the door and saw him having the last sip of the beer. I came from behind and placed my hand on his shoulder. As the lights were dim, he was surprised stood up from the sofa facing me and said "Sorry Mom, I thought you . . . . "
HE Paused.

He said "Bhaiya!!!!! You are wearing mom's saree.. !!!! You are wearing bangles, sindoor, mangal sutra and all. You scared me. Why are you doing this?"

I calmly said "Don't tell me bhaiya. Tonight, just imagine me as your mom and fulfill all your fantasies."

HE could not say anything. He was totally silent gazing at my boobs, my navel and my ass. I clearly saw his hardon through his half pant.

I said "Hmm.. so yo haven't worn any underwear underneath that pant. I can clearly see your love for your mom."

I came closer, took his t shirt out and he was just responding to what I was doing. Now he was bare chested. I hugged him tightly and felt the ultimate feeling of horny gushing down my body. He was so well built and was so manly. He started responding. He started pressing his lips on mine. HE kissed me. sucked my lips while pressing my boobs in one hand.

He removed my pallu from my front so aggressively that it might have been torn. I started pressing his penis from over his half pant which had become really hard by now. I slowly lowered his pants. His dick sprang out from inside his pants. It was as hard as a rock plus it was totally black colored manly beast.

I sat down on the floor. Took his dick in my hand and started pressing it. HE closed his eyes and started breathing heavily. I pressed my tongue on his dick head. He started moaning slowly. Then I started inserting his rock hard penis inside my mouth. It was so tasty and so warm.

HE placed his hand on my head and started pushing my head more towards his dick. Then he started moving his dick in and out of my mouth. I tightly grabbed his dick in between my lips, tongue and teeth. I was sicking his dick madly with full of horniness.

HE was also feeling the extreme level of horniness. He started shouting "Mommmm, suck your son'r dick. Suck it hard bitchhhh..."

I was feeling more horny by his words. Then suddenly he took his dick out from my mouth. made me stand up. He completely removed my saree and now I was just in blouse and petticoat. He lifted me up in his manly arms and took me to his bedroom. He threw me on his bed. And Said "I want to Fuck you so hard and fill you whole ass in my hot juice."

He made me lie in doggy position. HE lifted my petticoat and lowered my panty. Now my ass was completely exposed to him. HE placed his dick head on my ass hole and slowly started inserting his dick inside me. I told "Please get a condom."

HE said "No bitch, this is my dream come true. I am going to fuck you without a condom and fuck you whole night."

He inserted his dick completely is my ass hole and started thrusting in out out with great speed. I was able to understand how much he had been wanting to fuck his mom. Though it was a heavenly experience for me too. He fucked me like an animal and within 5 minutes, he spurted his sperms inside my ass hole. It was so much sperms that it started dropping from my ass hole to the bed.

While spurting his sperms in my asshole he gave a loud moan "..aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Then he lied down on bed. I removed my panty from under the petticoat and my rock hard penis sprang open. I really wanted to masturbate but Vishesh stopped me from doing so. He said "This is not over yet." He thought if I masturbate my horny feelings would vanish away.

After 5 minutes, his dick was again rock hard. This time he made me lie on the floor and fucked me. This time he asked me to suck his sperms and I took all his hot sperms in my mouth. That night we fucked for 5 times. Next time he fucked me by making me lie down on dining table and took his sperms out on my navel.

Then we also fucked on the terrace and on the staircase. That night, he took out his sperms in my asshole, my navel, in my mouth, on my face and on my armpits. Then both of us were completely exhausted and I finally masturbated my penis and threw all my sperms on the bed. Finally we slept. It was one of the wildest nights of my life.

                                                                 - - - - END OF STORY - - - -

Click Here to connect with me on Twitter




3 comments:

  1. Omg very nice story i wanted this could happen with me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. 女装グッズ

    ReplyDelete