Pages

Fucked hard by an Old Man while I was Crossdressed

Dear friends I have been reading mycdstories for 3 months now and I am a great fan of this site. I have therefore decided to narrate my own story which happened 4 yrs back when I was a 20 year old boy. It is a true story which I have kept a secret for all these years now. I don’t know how it all started but I am very fond of crossdressing since I was a 17 years old boy. I started with my moms nighties and eventually graduated to wearing saree , with bra blouse petty coat panty bindi bangles lipstick and last but not the least a female wig which I had bought from a drama dress supplier.


All this ofcourse when I was all alone as I had no guts to dress in public.
As soon as my mom and dad left for office I used to dress up elaborately and admire myself in mirror. I had this great feeling of a female trapped inside my male body.


To give you a small outline of my figure I am 5”7 in height, 32 waist 67 kgs fair and delicate.

I also mastered the art of cooking eventually and used to feel pleasure cooking food and snacks for myself. Basically it was the thrill of standing in kitchen and doing all feminine work. But I admit I never felt of having sex with a male all these years. I was very happy in my secret world enjoying the dressing all by myself.

It happened so that after my graduation exams my elder sister who is married and settled in Jaipur invited me to spend my vacations with them. I was thrilled as it meant lots of privacy to dress up as my sis and jeeja are both working and are out of house for whole day. I immediately told mom and dad that I am going to didi’s place for spending my vacation to which they readily agreed. I packed my bags but took care to carry only bra, panty and the long hair wig which I hide in my last rack of the bag.


I reached Jaipur after a full day journey and was greeted by my jeeju and didi on the statation. When I reached home I came to know that my didi’s sasur was also camping at their place which made me bit nervous as to my crossdressing plans. Her sasur was a 60 year old man retired as professor of chemistry from Kanpur who used to stay 3 months which each of his 3 sons since his wife died 10 yrs back.

I greeted him and my didi showed me my room I had a quick wash and joined all for a dinner. My didi told me that her sasur was a jovial man and asked me to be comfortable with him I as he was not typical fussy man.
Next day was Monday didi and jeeju left for office I got up late as usual and had my breakfast. Bauji as everybody referred him was reading news paper. I went to him and offered him coffee which he liked and asked where I learnt to make such a good coffee, I obviously could not tell me about my acquired culinary skills. He had the habit of going to town library at 10 am to refer research papers as he was of a scholarly bent.

I decided to grab this opportunity to dress my self as soon as he left. He left after having his coffee and said he will be back for a lunch by 2 am.
I imeeditely went to my sister’s wardrobe and picked up grey chiffon saree and a pink petticoat, and white blouse as I had brought a black bra. I went to the dressing table and put on the bra which was padded and my pink satin panty, and tied my petty coat then I wore the bouse and tied the long hair wig and started draping the saree, put on a light shade lipstick and some foundation and didi's bangles and bindi .


I looked into the mirror and there I was looking stunning as usual in my fem avatar, I did a small walk in front of mirror like ladies swaying my hips while walking which I had mastered by now and adjusting my saree pallu to hide my cleavage. 


I went to kitchen and started making alu pakodas, the very feel of standing in saree in the kitchen and cooking was giving me goose bumps.
I happily went to the bathroom and lifted my saree and petty and sat down to pee as I felt dressing is incomplete without this ritual.


I then changed my self into my male avtar as it was time for bauji to return from library. I hid my clothes and didi's I kept back in wardrobe washed my face well to remove any make up marks.


Bauji returned by 2 pm we had lunch and I served him those pakodas for which he praised me. He was a jovial man indeed. Evening we went for a walk in the Jaipur city which bauji explained me about its historical significance. My eyes were off course on those lovely embroidered ghagra cholis in those lavish markets.

Next day again as soon bauji left to library I dressed my self up and sat in front of mirror admiring my curves . I started reading news paper in that dress and completely forgot the time in clock at around 1.30 pm I heard the opening of the gate and I came back to my senses I peeped from the balcony to see bauji entering.


I ran in my room and started changing which I did in quick time but I was totally panicky as bauji entered the house I had managed to wear shorts and t shirt he saw me and kept looking at me I was totally nervous thinking why is he staring at me when I have changed.

He came up to me I asked him 'are u not feeling well' to hide my angst.


He said "go and see in the mirror"

I went to my room and saw to my shock I had bindi and lipstick still on my face. I was shivering with fear when he entered my room I started crying pleading not to tell any anyone. He gave me a glass of water and made me comfortable and asked me what it was all about to which I confessed my weakness of crossdressing.

He was grim at first to that I begged him not to disclose this secret to anyone and I promised to stop this habit once and for all. As we always speak in hindi he said "nahi bolunga lekin ek shart par."

I asked what, so he said "mere samne ek bar saree pehenkar dikhao". I was shocked at this . I said "lekin bauji..." 


He said "lekin wekin kuch nahee" .

I had no option I told him to go to another room and wait for some time. I again dressed my self up with all make up and saree and all. And went to the drawing room he was astonished at what he was seeing he said I am looking beautiful to which I did not know whether to feel happy or not. He then asked me to sit next to him and told me its ok for me to dress like that and can do so when I m with him when others are not there.

I was thrilled by this unexpected encouragment . He then asked me to serve him lunch dressed in saree which I did and after lunch we started talking he was constantly staring at my figure and boobs in particular. Finally he asked me "boobs kaise hai aap ko?" 

I was feeling awkward at this queston to which I said "padded bra hai bauji" 
to unhone kaha jara dekhu to which I did not reply he touched my bobs and cuddled them. First time I was touched by a person I felt pleasure and the essence of being a female.

Then asked me to walk in front of him which I did but I was still shy to which he said "aoo mere pas baitho"

I sat next to him he put a hand on my waist and said "sach bahut sundar ho"

I shyly replied thanks bauji. He was cuddling my back and feeling my bra strap when he asked "kab se karti ho ye dressing?"

I said "5 sal se".  He said "bahut practice ke hi malum hota hai" and praised my beauty and kissed my cheek I said "bauji yeh kya he".


He said "ghabrao nahee ise mera puraskar samjho."

Then he again started touching my boobs I said "bauji yeh kya kar rahe ho?"


He said "kuch nahee thoda sehla raha hu kya tumhe achh nahee lag raha hai?" I said "lekin bauji………….."

To which he said "aurton ki tarah kapde pehente aurton ki tarah ho gyee ho. chahti bhi ho aur na bhi karti ho. Aoo mere godh me akar baitho" he said and made me sit in his lap.


He removed his kurta and hugged me pressing my boobs on his chest. I was getting hot now slowly and I said "bauji koi ayega to nahee na yaha?"


he said "arre teri behen aur mera beta sham ko ayenge chinta mat kar mai tujhe aj se nandini bulaonga" and he made my naam karan.
I was on his lap and he started removing my blouse . He started pressing my boobs on bra and I was getting hotter I said "ahhhh bauji dhere se dard hota hai na aap ki nandini ko, beti bhi kehte hai aur ye sab theek hai kya?"

He said smilingly "beti ko bap ka har tarah ka khayl rakhna hota hai ."

I started cuddling his chest he planted a deep kiss on my lips biting them I responded by suking his tongue and licking his lower jaw opmhhhhhhhhhhhh. Then he said "nandini kitni sundr hai tu kya tu mujhe apna ye rasila badan bhogne dogi?"

I said "bauji lekin aaj tak maine kabhi aisa kuch kiya nahee hai" he said "aree pagli mai kya teri jaan thodehi lunga tu to meri jan hai jaan."

He then unbuttoned his pyjama and released his 8 inch giant cock I was shocked by the size he said "le ise apne najuk hathon me"



I held it and started massaging it he said "uffffff kya kar rahee hai nandini bahut maja arha hai"

I said "bauji appka is umar me bhi itna bada hai."

He said "aree beti desi ghee aur doodh kha pekar yeh badan banaya hai aj kal ke ladko ki tarah biscut khakar nahee."


He pressed my head down on his cock and said "chus le meri ranee"


I said "bauji pura to nahee chus paongi bahut bada hai"

He said "koi bat nahee beti, jaise teri marji" and I started licking his head with my toungue to which he gave out a moan then I licked his base to top and swallowed his balls he said "aaaaaahh nandini tu to mujhe swarg ki anubhuti de rahi hai"

I then gulped half his cock in my mouth and started liking the choco bar. He was mad with pleasure and was moving back and forth to give me space then he pushed the whole of it in my mouth which went to up my gullet suffocating me I wanted to withdraw but he was holding my wig tightly then I adjusted to the lenghth and started moving my tongue on his cock. He said "nandini haaai meri jaan tu to pari hai pari."

he was about to cum and wanted to withdraw but I did not let him go and he came in my mouth and swallowed him entire load . Now I climbed in his lap and asked "bauji kaise laga? 


He said "das saal se nahee chuswaya hai. ajj dil bhar aya bahut achha laga" and hugged me 

Then I lied in bed and invited him "bauji mere upar aoo na apni nandini ke upar" he lovingly came up on me and started kissing me madly to which I was responding afirrmatively .

He then took my bra off and sucked my nipples like a baby pressing them intermittently. I was yelling "ah ohhh hi bauji dhere karo na apki nanda ka dard ho raha hai."

He said "arre ye mamme dbane se hi badhenge inhe mard ke hatho ka sparsh chahiye beti dard seh lo thoda"

I said "achhaji jee bhar ke dabao mere mamme mai nahee krungi apni bauji ko mana."

His cock was again erect by the foreplay he asked me to sit in doggy position which I did he said "nandini abhi jara sambhal kar mai teri gand marne wala hu"


I was shocked at his language of this gentle man. I said "bauji lekin apka itna bada lund mai nahee jhel paongi"

He said "arre beti ghabra nahee mai koi kachhi goliyan nahee khela hu" and inserted thumb in my ass hole I moaned in pleasure said bauji "haai yeh kya he?" 


He said "achha laga naa?" and started moving finger back and forth and pressing my boobs with other hand I was enjoying the finger fuck and was mad. Then he wiped my ass hole with a wet cloth and started licking it like bar of icecream I was moaning "ahhhhh ohhhh bauji maja aa raha hai" in esctasy.

After 5 mins of finger fuck I said "bauji mujhe chodo na aur mat tadpao" 

He removed his finger and applied rai ka tel on his lund and held by ass cheeks and placed his cock in the wall of my ass and said "beti tayyar ho na?"

I said "hanjee bauji bilkul" 

He shoved his cock half in my ass and I screamed "haai bauji yeh kya mujhe dard ho raha hai niklo na bahar" and I moved forward but his iron like grip held me back 


He said "thoda seh le meri nandini abhi sab thik ho jayega" and he pushed further in like a bull and I almost had tears in my eyes.


"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bauji mai mar jaonngi mujhe nahee karma yeh sab mujhe jane dijiye na mai apke pair padhti hi mujhe dard nahee saha jaa raha" he was in no mood to listen though he kept me aligned to the bed rest and started moving in and out I was moaning "ohhh ahhh bauji bas bhi karo mar daloge apni nandini ko kya?" 

After some time my ass muscles adjusted to his giant and I was feeling pleasure which he noticed and said "kyu sundari abhi dard nhee ho raha?"

I said "ho raha hai lekin metha metha" 


He said "bahut chanchal hai ri tu" and continued to ram his bull dozer in my virgin ass, I asked him to increase the speed and he said "itni khujli thi gand me to pehle kyu nahee bataya"

I said "pehle na pata tha ap jaisa vidwaan itna sukh de sakta hai"


He said "ab to samaj gayee na?"

I said yes and he said "mera pani chutne wala hai"

I said "apni nandini ke gaand k ander hi chod do use puree aurat bana do" and he cummed with a noise like ahhhhhhhhhhh.
He slumped on me and I took him in my arms and kissed his mouth lovingly and said "bauji apne meri nath utar di" He said "arre meri ranee tune bhi to mujhe phir se jawan bana diya" and kissed my nipples. He said "bahut tight hai gand teri"

From that day onwards, we kept fucking whenever we were alone in our house.



Click Here to connect with me on Twitter



1 comment:

  1. मिसेस सुनीता कुमारी



    पर्सनल

    ReplyDelete