Pages

Incest Crossdressing Story - With Aunt (Bua)

Hi friends, let me introduce myself. My name is Vikram. I am a male and my age is 25. I love crossdressing from a very young age. I used to stay at my home with my parents. My dad would return from office at 10 pm. In the evening, my younger brother used to play cricket outside for 3 hours and my mom used to go for evening walk with her friends.

 At this time I stayed at home and got a good chance to crossdress. I used to wear my mom's bra, panty, blouse, petticoat and then a saree. I wanted to dress like Kajol, the most beautiful Indian Actress. Thus I had saved her wallpaper in my computer.

I would get dressed in Mom's saree in evening, imagine myself like Kajol. Then I would wash utensils, clean the house etc. These activities give me a feeling as if I am a female. Then I would browse through pics of Indian Actresses and then Masturbate thinking that I am one of them and some handsome young man is fucking me.

I am a bit plump, so after dressing in mom's clothes, my figure is around 36-30-36. But now time had come when I had to leave home for higher studies. Though I wanted to stay alone in the new city so that I can indulge in intense crossdressing but Dad asked me to stay with his sister who is 38 years old and unmarried.


I call her Seema Aunty. I don't know why she didn't marry and stays alone in a flat. However she has a very nice job in one of the MNCs.


I reached her flat and she welcomed me. She hugged me and said "Vicky, you are so grown up. I saw you 5 years ago when you were so young."

Seema Aunty was wearing a t-shirt and denim jeans. I started staying in her flat and also got admission in college.

One week passed and what I noticed about Seema Aunty is that she always wore T-shirt jeans, Formal shirt and pant. She had boycut hair. If we talk about figure, then she is a bit flab. Her figure must be around 34-30-36. I never saw a bra or a panty of hers. This day on Sunday, we were having lunch.  Seema Aunty asked me about my college life. I replied to whatever questions she asked.


Then I asked her "Aunty, I have noticed one thing. Why do you always wear t-shirts and jeans? Why not ladies clothes like salwar kameez and saree?"


She replied "Vicky, I am very comfortable in what I wear. I have dresses and sarees however I don't wear them."


I said "But Seema Aunty, you don't wear ladies tops too. You always wear men's T-Shirts, trousers etc. Why so?"


Aunty smiled and said "Vicky, I don't know why but those clothes don't appeal to me. You can say I am very tomboyish."


I said "Yes I have noticed that. You are very dominating like men. Is that why you didn't marry?"


She said "Well, there is no reason as such, I'll tell you later. It is a very personal thing."


I said "In a way, you live your life as a male."


She smiled and said "Why do you say so? Only because of the clothes I wear?"


I said "No aunty, not only clothes, your behavior, and you also don't apply lipstick, kajal. You don't wear any jewellery too."


She said "Oh my God, you have noticed so much about me. What else?"


I said "Aunty, in other words, I can say that you are a female to male crossdresser."


She was taken aback by what I said. Then she told me "How did you get to know about this crossdresser word?"


I said "I just know."


She said "Yes, you can call me as a female to male crossdresser. I love living life as a male. And you know what, I like women. I am quite attracted to women, not men. Thats why I have short hair like men. Anything else you noticed?"


I gathered courage and said "Aunty, you keep the washed clothes on the balcony for drying. But I have never seen a bra or a panty there."


She had an intense look in her eyes and said "I don't wear bra. I wear male vest or banyan. I wear male underwear."


I smiled and said "So you don't have bra?"


She said "I have but I don't wear. How do you know so much about crossdressing? Through movies?"


I said "No Aunty, every person has a tendency about dressing in opposite sex clothes. Some have curiosity. Well, sometimes I also indulge in Crossdressing."


Aunty started laughing "Well, its good. I liked what you said. We are two like minded people. So did you dress up in your Mom's clothes?"


I said "Yes, when no one is at home, I dress up."


She asked "What all things you tried?"


I said "I have tried her blouse, petticoat, saree, bra panty etc."


She said "Would you like to dress up now? In my clothes? I have not  worn my female clothes for a long time."


I said "Really Aunty?"


She said "Yes. And from now on call me Vicky. I'll call you Seema. By the way now I understand why you have clean shaven face and body. Your body is very girly."


I blushed and said "I would love to crossdress in your clothes."


We went to the bedroom and Seema Aunty opened her wardrobe and let me have a look at her feminine clothes which she didn't wear. She showed me her bras. She had a black one, white, pink, yellow and grey colored bras. I chose to wear the black one.


Then she showed me her panties. Out of the 6 panties, I chose to wear a dark brown panty which was softer that any other panties. She smiled and said "I like your choice dear."


Then she asked me to wear the bra and panty. I removed my clothes and tied a towel under my belly. I started wearing the bra. Aunty helped me in tying the hook at my back. Then she took two pillow covers and folded them in round shaped balls. She placed the balls in the bra cups to make my boobs.


Seema Aunty said "We'll order a good pair of breast forms for you. Right now, we can use these cloth balls as breasts."


Then I wore the brown panty and hid my semi hard penis in between my thighs. Then I removed the towel and now I was just in bra and panty. The panty was very soft on my skin and I started feeling like a female. Then Aunty gave me a female wig to wear and said "I wear this wig when I attend family functions to hide my boycut hair."


I wore the wig on my head which had long silky black hair. Then Aunty showed me her sarees. There were a few sarees but I chose to wear a sky blue color saree. She appreciated my choice and gave me the matching blouse and petticoat for the saree.


The blouse was made of polyester mix cotton and was blue in color. It had quarter length arms and a very deep back cut. Aunty helped me in wearing the blouse. The blouse had hooks in the front. The neck cut was not so deep but still would have exposed cleavage had I worn any breast forms. You can have a look at the hot lady at the top of the story. I had worn the same kind of blouse and saree.


Then I wore the cotton blue petticoat and tied it just under my belly. The blouse was a bit tight and perfectly fit my arms. I was feeling like a woman. Then I wore the saree and made a two fold pallu and attached it over my blouse. Then Aunty made me sit at the dressing table and applied make up on my face. I also applied lipstick on my lips, kajal on eyebrows. I wore gold earrings, gold bangles and payals on my feet.


I was ready as a woman. Aunty asked me "Whom do you admire?"


I said "I admire Kajol. I always imagine myself as Kajol whenever I am dressed."


Aunty said "Ok, so I'll call you Kajol when You are dressed. By the way, you look very hot in this female avatar."


We sat, chatted, watched tv. I showed her the actress pics on my laptop. While browsing through the pics, I was seriously hoping to get fucked by a macho man. I was imagining myself as a lady. While thinking so much, my penis had become very hard in between my thighs. I told Aunty "Seema Aunty, can I go to your bedroom for a minute?"


Aunty asked "Why Kajol?"
I said "Whenever I am dressed, I always masturbate. I badly need to masturbate, I want to spurt my cream."

Aunty smiled and said "Do you wanna get fucked?"


I said "Yes."


She said "Even I want to fuck you baby. You are so hot. I have already ordered your breast forms and my silicon penis. They will arrive within a week. Till then, come, masturbate for me. Look at me and masturbate."


I couldn't control it any longer, I removed my saree and was just in blouse and petticoat. I removed the soft cotton panty from under my petticoat and started rubbing my hard dick with my hand.


Aunty removed her t shirt and jeans. She was completely nude in front of me. She started rubbing her pussy. I was feeling so horny that I grabbed her boobs and started sucking them. Then I grabbed her thighs and started inserting my hot rod into her wet hot pussy. I started fucking her with very hard thrusts.


I fucked her so hard that she was screaming in pain and pleasure. I couldn't hold any longer and spurted out all my sperms inside her pussy.


I started living life as a female while inside home. I always wore Seema aunty's clothes and she wore my clothes. Every night we had sex. Soon the breast forms and dildo arrived. From that day, she would suck my nipples and fuck my ass with the dildo.



No comments:

Post a Comment