Pages

Hot Father Daughter Crossdressing Story

Hi friends, my name is Anjali. I am a 24 years old girl and studying MBA from a private college in Delhi. I stay in hostel but on weekends, I come to my home to stay with my dad. My mom and dad are divorced from the last ten years. Mom stays in the USA and I still do not know the reason for their divorce. I don’t have a boyfriend yet because I didn’t get time to do anything other than studies. Still, I am good looking, my height is 5’4 inches and my vital stats are 34-28-34.
My dad is a small time businessman in the media sector. I think he is a lonely man because he never thought of a second marriage. It was dad’s birthday and I wanted to give him a surprise. Normally, I come to my home on weekends but due to dad’s birthday, I came on Tuesday without informing him.

It was 7 pm in the evening. I came home with a cake and a new I phone 5s for my dad. I silently opened the door with the duplicate key which I had in my bag. I entered the house but it was dark in the hall area. I thought dad is not there at home. But I saw light coming from bedroom.

I silently went to the bedroom. What I saw there was a big surprise for me. I saw my dad wearing a white bra and a purple panty which he took from my wardrobe. I was completely shocked by seeing my dad wearing my bra and panty. I thought to silently get out of the house and go to my hostel. However, before I could do that, dad saw me and expressed my name in surprise “Anjali!!!!!!”

I stopped. I looked at dad. His eyes were low in shame. I asked him “Dad, why are you doing this?”

He said “Anjali, you didn’t inform me before coming!!”

I said “Dad, please answer my question”

He said “I ... I like to wear ladies clothes from my teenage. I am sorry if I embarrassed you. Your mom also left me when she came to know about this. Now you will also leave me..”

Then he started crying. By seeing him crying, I forgot my anger and became very sad. My dad had done so much for me in every walk of life. He sacrificed his big dreams and luxuries to fulfil my needs. I went to dad and hugged him titely.

I said “Dad, I am a matured girl, how can you even think that I will leave you? If you have this secret desire, then we will talk about this.”

Dad said “What is there to talk? I am a very bad person.”

I said “No dad, you always sacrificed your dreams to fulfil my needs. I wont stop you from doing this. Make me understand what is this all about”
We sat on the bedroom bed, Dad looked at me, he held my hands and said “ Anjali, actually I love wearing ladies clothes from my childhood. I love the feeling of being a lady. Dont think that I am gay. I am a straight person but I love to crossdress.”

I said “If crossdressing is your passion, then I will not object. I will support you and will help you get dressed.”

Dad said “Are you sure? Don’t you have any obligations?”

I said “No dad. From the last ten years, you have been my dad as well as my mom. From this day, I strongly believe that you can play the role of mom very well. I can share things with you which every daughter wants to share with her mother.”

Dad said “oh Anjali, I love you beta.”

I hugged him and said “I love you too dad. Come, I will make you crossdress in my clothes”

Dad was never so happy. We went to my wardrobe. I saw dad was wearing my white bra. I filled the bra cups with two clothes to make fake boobs. Now I understood why dad had no facial & body hair. Dad was shying and I started laughing.

I asked dad “Dad, what do you like to wear?”

Dad said “I like sarees, salwar kameez and nighties. Basically all Indian Clothes.”

I said “But I don’t have sarees. I only have salwar kameez and a few western dresses. Let me get you dressed in salwar kameez.”

I showed him all my dresses and asked him to choose one because I knew my dresses would somehow fit him. He said that he wanted to wear the dress which I was wearing at that time. I was wearing a green colour salwar kameez which you can see in the pic above.

I took a pink nighty and went to the bathroom. I changed into the pink nighty and came out with the salwar kameez which I was wearing before. I asked dad to wear the salwar (pant) first. I could see the satisfaction on his face when he was wearing the salwar. I was a patiyala salwar and was made of soft lycra.

Being a lady, I knew what it feels to wear soft feminine clothes. He wore the salwar and I tied the knot just under his belly. Then I made him wear the kameez. It was a bit tight for him but if he had real breasts, then this kameez would have given him a nice cleavage. The kameez had a deep back cut.

I said “Dad, you look good in this salwar kameez. Next weekend, I’ll bring a lot of accessories, makeup and hair wigs so that you can be a complete lady.”

Dad hugged me and said “Call me Mom when I am dressed.”

I smiled and said “Yes Mom, but from next weekend onwards, I will call you mom. Today you are dad & we are just experimenting.”

We sat on bed. I asked him “Dad, what do you do when you are dressed?”

He told “I do all household chores and I love being like a lady.”

I asked “If you feel like a lady or a housewife, then don’t you want a man?”

He told “Only when I am crossdressed, I feel like a lady and would love to be treated by a man.”

I told “Dad, do you feel like sleeping with a man while dressed?”

He said “Sometimes, but I never indulged in such activities. Whenever I feel like this, I satisfy myself manually”

I understood what he wanted to say. I smiled and said “Do you want to satisfy yourself?”

He said “You please go out of the room, I want to satisfy myself. I cannot control it.”

I kept my hand on his waist and said “Do it here dad, masturbate for me.. go on.”

I could see that he couldn’t control himself. He untied the salwar and lowered it. Then he removed his purple panty and a dark 7 inch long penis sprang out. He said “Anjali, please maintain distance. I don’t want you to look as you are my daughter.”

I went to the other side of the bed. He held his hard penis in his hand and slowly started shaking its skin up and down. He started moaning aahhhhhh... ohhhhhh... Now he was masturbating fasssttt..

I was getting all wet in my pussy. I removed my panty from under my nighty and started rubbing my hairy wet pussy. I said “Ohh dad, it is so hotttt.... Please masturbate fassssttt.”

He looked at me and started masturbating really fast. I told him “Dad, spurt all your sperms over my wet pussy.. please dad.. please...”

He came near me and started masturtbating so heavily that I became more wet. Suddenly he spurted out lots and lots of hot and thick white sperms over my wet pussy surface.

I took his hot sperms inside my pussy with my fingers and started rubbing my pussy very very fast. While rubbing my pussy, it was making soung due to the sticky sperms and my fingers.

Within one minute I had an orgasm like a blast. Ohh god it was so hot & satisfying.



After that both of us hugged each other. I went to the bathroom, cleaned myself, got dressed and left. Before leaving I promised dad that I would come next weekend with lots of accessories, makeup & wigs.

Click Here to connect with me on Twitter



1 comment:

  1. In my opinion there is no harm in such relation it is nice story that one could under stand the feeling of other and could help him how much satisfection he would have felt at that time i know the people who have list money health oresitige to full fill theri fency(shock)they have to search place out side request people get humilated only to full fil their desire of crossdressing

    ReplyDelete